Voter turnout plays a significant part in the health of our democracy. Join us for a discussion with four of our 2019-20 Technology and Democracy Fellows, experts on voter engagement and digital organizers, about the state of voter participation and how we can inspire even more people, from all communities, to get out and vote.
- Eric Wilson, Chief Digital Officer, America Rising
- Stephanie Valencia, Co-founder, EquisLabs
- Laura Miller, Director of Digital Strategy, When We All Vote
- Daniel Marks, Digital Manager, Color of Change
- Teresa Acuña, Associate Director of the Ash Center’s Democratic Governance program
Lunch will be served.
About the Ash Community Speaker Series
The Ash Community Speaker Series features discussions with students, faculty, fellows, and alumni whose research or other academic work is supported by the Ash Center. The series is a forum to discuss new ideas, innovative work, and ongoing projects that are related to the Ash Center's mission to make the world a better place by advancing excellence and innovation in governance and public policy through research, education, and public discussion.