The Ash Center invites you to meet the inspiring generation organizing and advocating for the right to a healthy climate -- and reinventing democratic values and practices to be effective in times of climate change. During this event, we will hear from:
- Phil Gregory, Attorney (California)
- Nathan Baring, Our Children's Trust (Alaska)
- Mia Catherine Haugen-Chamberlain, Boardmember with Nature and Youth (Norway)
- Marjan Minnesma, Co-founder and director of Urgenda, former campaigns director for Greenpeace Netherlands (Netherlands)
- Muriel Rouyer, Professor of Political Science (University of Nantes, France) and Ash Center Fellow will moderate
This event is cosponsored by the Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies at Harvard.