Join us for a roundtable discussion about the continuing fight for racial justice in the United States. We’ll take a look at Black American history and the current moment to frame a forward-looking conversation about big solutions to racial inequality. We encourage you to bring questions for the panelists and participate in the discussion.
- Megan Ming Francis, Harvard Kennedy School, University of Washington
- Saida Grundy, Boston University
- Elizabeth Kai Hinton, Yale University, Yale Law School
- Kellie Carter Jackson, Wellesley College
- Leah Wright Rigueur (Moderator), Harvard Kennedy School, Brandeis University
Virtual Event Details
This event will be livestreamed on YouTube Live. Attendees registered for this event (link below) will receive a reminder for the livestream fifteen minutes before the event along with a link to the YouTube page where you can participate in the live chat and ask questions during the event.