This session, titled "Investing in Your Tribes’ Infrastructure" will feature:
- Lael Echo-Hawk (Pawnee Nation), Principal, MThirtySix, PLLC
- Wendy Helgemo (Ho-Chunk Nation), Senior Legislative Attorney, Big Fire Law & Policy Group LLP
- Joe Valandra (Rosebud Sioux Tribe), Executive Director, Native American Contractors Association
- Jennifer Weddle, HLS 2000, JD, Principal Shareholder, Co-Chair American Indian Law Practice Group, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Moderated by Karen Diver (Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa), HKS MPA 2003, Board of Governors, Honoring Nations, Harvard Project
Virtual Event Details
Registration is required for this event. Please register using the link above to receive details via email for how to join the virtual discussion.
You can submit questions to the panelists in advance during the registration process. A live Q&A will also be available during the event with an option to submit questions in real-time.
The Ash Center encourages individuals with disabilities to participate in its events. Should you wish to inquire about an accommodation, please contact our events team at email@example.com prior to the event.
Additional questions? Email the Ash Center events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.