We are in an unprecedented moment of protest and mobilization against the biting impact of racism and inequality. This reckoning is coming just a few months before an election of enormous consequence, with challenges to participation as a result of COVID-19. What can philanthropy do to be most effective? Can it pivot as fast as is needed? What needs to change? Join a conversation with leading practitioners in philanthropy who will talk about all of these issues and the urgency the times demand.
- David Callahan, Editor, Inside Philanthropy
- Julie Fernandes, Associate Director, Rockefeller Family Fund
- Crystal Hayling, Executive Director, Libra Foundation
- Gara LaMarche, Executive Director, Democracy Alliance
- Megan Ming Francis (Moderator), Associate Professor of Public Policy, Harvard Kennedy School and the University of Washington
This event is part of the Democracy and Justice During Pandemic virtual series.
Virtual Event Details
This event will be livestreamed on YouTube Live. Attendees registered for this event (link below) will receive a reminder for the livestream fifteen minutes before the event along with a link to the YouTube page where you can participate in the live chat and ask questions during the event.