This event concluded on May 19, 2020. View the original description and event recording below.
The hurricane that is COVID-19 is blowing through the 2020 elections. Across the board, and the aisle, election officials, election scholars, and voting rights advocates are currently working and debating how to make November a success, rather than a catastrophe. Join us for a discussion about how we can come together to both find and make real solutions to safe elections.
- Kristen Clarke, President, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Joshua Kleinfeld, Professor of Law, Northwestern University
- Rachel Kleinfeld, Senior Fellow, Carnegie Endowment
- Charles Stewart, Professor at MIT and Director of the MIT Election Science Laboratory
- Miles Rapoport, Harvard Kennedy School (Moderator)
This event is part of the Democracy and Justice During Pandemic virtual series.